Our Annapolis-based cannabis branding and design studio is hiring! This time, we’re looking for a Freelance Web Designer & Front-End Developer to join Brand Joint and our sister company, Peppermill Projects. We’re searching for an intelligent, creative, coding wizard who wants to grow with us and design beautiful websites for our cannabis and CBD clients.
WHO YOU ARE: You are an experienced creative, have a passion for design are extremely detail-oriented. You earned your Bachelor's degree in design, visual arts or a related field, have a strong work ethic, an obsessive attention to detail and have an impressive portfolio to show for it. You're a problem solver and have a quest for learning and improving your design skills.
Your skills include:
- Adobe CS
- Technical understanding and experience with HTML, CSS, and web publishing
- Excellent understanding of design principals, usability, grid systems, typography, and SEO principals
- Front-end web development knowledge (preferably WordPress or Webflow)
- Site Design & Prototyping for client presentations (Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch)
- Dropbox organization
- Motion Graphics, Video Editing, and Interactive skills a plus
WHAT YOU NEED: A positive can-do attitude, mind-blowing time management skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and a penchant for taking ownership of client projects.
NEXT STEPS: Email your resume, a few lines on “Why You Should Hire Me,” and the name of your favorite podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary expectations as well as a link to your online portfolio. This is a freelance position with the opportunity to transition to a full-time employee.